We encourage you to leave valuables, large bags, and other personal belongings at home. For the safety of our visitors and the collection, all bags entering or leaving the exhibit, including purses and diaper bags, are subject to inspection.
Backpacks and duffle bags are not permitted in the exhibit.
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Paints and aerosols
- Indelible markers
- Weapons of any type
- Outside food and beverages (including alcohol)
- Food of any type is not permitted in the gallery
- Any item deemed by exhibit security or venue management to be inappropriate
- Bikes, helmets, skateboards, Heelys, rollerblades, and non-mobility aid scooters are not permitted
- Camping chairs
- Diaper bags
- Walkers, mobility scooters, and other mobility aids
- Service animals – for non-traditional service animals please contact the exhibition before your visit
Photos and video recording are allowed, but we ask that you limit the length of recording to less than 2-minute clips and refrain from using flash. Professional grade equipment and tripods are not permissible unless previously approved by management.
Immersive Van Gogh reserves the right to amend the above restrictions without notice. If you are unsure about an item you are bringing with you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.